Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Special and white characters are displayed in the group name in the WebUI.
- The element nuxeo-date-picker is localized.
- Page providers using Elasticsearch are correctly run in an unrestricted session.
- Multi-value complex property has the expected behavior used in a multiple generic suggestion widget.
- Local type configuration save takes into account the inherited configuration.
- Default values are persisted in the database.
- The download through context menu in content views is fixed.
- The predicate IN is a valid operator for Audit queries.
- The download reason for Renditions is provided in the permission check.
- ARender annotation view is refreshed after blob update.
- Alert subscriptions are kept on proxy when a document is republished.
- Collections is shown with its title when a search is saved.
- Dates are handled with an ES compatible representation when a proxy document is copied.
- Office documents can be converted to PDF on Windows.
- Temporary folder used by LibreOffice conversion is purged.
- Task validation handles different set of editable variables for each task.
- Workflow task validation is done once.
- ecm:isProxy is a valid field for aggregates.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|