Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Adding to the clipboard works for a document which has just been copied to a workspace.
- nuxeo-document-suggestion can display deleted documents.
- Dropzone is usable with files without file extension.
- The Note editor is localized.
- User suggestion widget supports prefixed entries.
- Multi-directory configuration works with LTS 2019.
- Main attachment preview works with Folderish documents.
- The entries displayed by "nuxeo-vocabulary-management" are sorted alphabetically.
- Entities are resolved when fetching tasks.
- SASL SSL configuration for Kafka is supported.
- Notifications are disabled when migrating tags and comments.
- The KeyValueBlob transient store is more robust when the underlying blob is missing.
- The unique child name constraint takes into account the soft-delete feature.
- Terms aggregates on user collect prefixed and non-prefixed values.
- GridFSBinaryManager handles transient blob providers.
- Temporary files are purged after conversion.
- Namespacing is added to GridFSBinaryManager.
- Thumbnails are displayed in Favorites.
- The element 'nuxeo-document-import' is localized.
- Better diagnostic logs when S3 copy fails are added.
- Multiple AWS configurations are supported.
- S3 storage can be configured to use two different regions.
- S3 multipart part size is configurable.
- S3 copy takes into account the server-side encryption configuration for the destination bucket.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|