Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The nuxeo-document-suggestion element correctly displays non visible documents.
- The nuxeo-document-suggestion element resolves entities.
- File manipulation is fixed in workflow forms.
- The operation Document.RemoveItemFromListProperty correctly removes an entry from an Array property.
- The locale is correctly set after session timeout.
- The "onchange" property is correctly handled by the "single directory radio" widget in complex lists and complex fields.
- The tag navigation is disabled when using Facet implementation of tags.
- A picture conversion failure does not impact the generation of other picture views.
- Picture rotation buttons is available only with Write permission.
- The X-Versioning-Option header is taken into account at REST API document creation.
- Quotas are checked when creating a version.
- Render With Template shows only the last template version.
- StreamWorkManager can manage large works.
- Adding the same file at the same time is supported.
- A proxy without a source document can be reindexed.
- Query parameters are exposed in the element nuxeo-document-suggestion.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|