Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Nuxeo Diff handles date comparison in WebUI.
- Very large READ ACLs are supported.
- Conflicts on external storage are prevented when using overflow record filter.
- Chronicle Queue resources are freed when not used any more.
- SVG icon color is preserved during document creation.
- The default Elasticsearch connection timeout is set to 30 seconds.
- MongoDB service checker uses the same configuration as the repository.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|