Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The nuxeo-document-suggestion element only delete the last item when using the backspace key.
- The nuxeo-user-tag element handles empty firstname or lastname.
- The nuxeo-document-suggestion element keeps the focus after a click.
- The arrows are usable to order folder elements.
- Alignements in nuxeo-data-table element is fixed.
- The permission notifications are correctly sent to external users.
- Zip content has a correct preview.
- The lifecyle state is configurable in the import mode of the CSV exporter.
- The underscore character is allowed in LDAP searches.
- Permission changes are done without a document modification.
- The stored rendition is the last up-to-date.
- Download from the Edit tab is added to the audit.
- The REST API handles blob deletion from a multivalued complex field.
- The auto-focus is set in the form when a dialog is opened.
- Comments are refreshed when navigating among search results.
- Disabling Nuxeo Stream is effective.
- Image scaling keeps the original ratio.
- StreamWorkManager skips failure not to terminate workers.
- Any document property is available in notification templates.
- NOT LIKE and NOT ILIKE operators are usable in search widgets.
- AbstractRenditionBuilderWork cleanup is safer.
- An appropriate error message is displayed when deleting an entry referenced in another vocabulary.
- Create and Edit popup size is configurable as theme variables.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|