Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The nuxeo-selectivity element handles empty keys.
- Any field is usable as a FULLTEXT filter in nuxeo-data-table.
- The content of a paginable nuxeo-data-table is correctly loaded since the first loading.
- The error message in nuxeo-selectivity is translated.
- A tooltip is added over the title in nuxeo-document-grid-thumbnail.
- Sequential requests are correctly handled.
- Copying and moving from the clipboard respects the document type restrictions.
- The favorites folder is always initialized when browsing the dashboard for the first time.
- User and vocabulary fields are displayed with the complete labels in Nuxeo Diff.
- The breadcrumb is set with a max length not to hide document action buttons.
- The nuxeo-diff addon is compatible with JSF UI in 10.10
- The MongoDB indexes are only creating on first startup/database initialization.
- ComputationRunner processLoop times out without errors in logs
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|