Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The Path suggestion element handles when the current folder name contains a quote.
- The version format handles the case where the value is null.
- The permissions editing panel displays the correct permissions.
- Removing a blob from a multi-valued complex field works.
- The Permissions tab is translated.
- Temporary files are purged after conversion.
- The startup with Drive addon but without Elasticsearch is successful in strict mode.
- The list of Marketplace packages in the Update Center can be expanded.
- The Work cleanup is done without opening a new session.
- D&D of any file works since the first try.
- The aggregates fully supports complex fields.
- Multi-repository configuration based on XA mode is supported.
- Completing an already completed task is gracefully handled.
- Spreadsheet editor respects the sort order.
- The number of versions reindexed at check-in is optimized.
- Bulk actions can be run as system user.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|