Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Elasticsearch Histograms read float values returned in the buckets.
- The dropdown menu to select a collection handles read-only collections.
- One download event is added to the audit after a file is attached to a document.
- The lock icon is displayed for any user when the document is locked.
- Spreadsheet editor works on collections.
- A facet can be globally disabled.
- The User object representation is returned to the client without its groups.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|