Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- nuxeo-slot is compatible with native HTML slots.
- The Path reference can be stored with nuxeo-document-suggestion.
- A possible contention on getAppender method with Kafka is fixed.
- Chronicle files are deleted on Windows at startup.
- Nuxeo can connect to MongoDB with SSL and custom certificates.
- Only one invitation per email address is created.
- The Commentable facet is required to add comments to a document in the WebUI.
- nuxeo-directory-suggestion fully resolves entities in Task screens.
- Saving multi-value directory selections is properly marshalled.
- nuxeo-filter now supports schemas.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|