Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- A scrollbar is displayed in the popup to choose columns in content views.
- A generic HTML page is displayed when no preview is available.
- No more duplicated entries are displayed in the navigation tree.
- Special characters are correctly handled in the breadcrumbs.
- Current user is available when evaluating a filter for a download.
- A saved search returns the expected results when it's edited with new critera.
- Current user is pushed to the context to evaluate rendition and imaging action filters..
- MongoDBKeyValueStore supports hot-reload.
- Quartz configuration reads keystore and truststore to connect to MongoDB over SSL/TLS.
- Kafka client library is updated to benefit from a fix for rolling upgrade.
- A new probe is added to check the status of the Streams.
- The download service responds to a HEAD request with a better efficiency.
- Digest and Last-Modified negotiation are added to the download service.
- Long imports now use an extended timeout.
- The digest algorithm is configurable for S3 storage.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|