Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- A scrollbar is displayed in the popup to choose columns in content views.
- A generic HTML page is displayed when no preview is available.
- No more duplicated entries are displayed in the navigation tree.
- Special characters are correctly handled in the breadcrumbs.
- Current user is available when evaluating a filter for a download.
- A saved search returns the expected results when it's edited with new critera.
- Current user is pushed to the context to evaluate rendition and imaging action filters..
- MongoDBKeyValueStore supports hot-reload.
- Quartz configuration reads keystore and truststore to connect to MongoDB over SSL/TLS.
- Kafka client library is updated to benefit from a fix for rolling upgrade.
- A new probe is added to check the status of the Streams.
- The download service responds to a HEAD request with a better efficiency.
- Digest and Last-Modified negotiation are added to the download service.
- Long imports now use an extended timeout.
- The digest algorithm is configurable for S3 storage.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|
|Deprecated||Target platforms Name||Target platforms Range||Target platforms Pattern||Updated|
|1.0.1||-||-||-||server-10.10||Nov 3, 2020 6:10:04 PM|
|1.0.0||-||-||-||server-10.10||Mar 3, 2020 4:11:01 PM|