Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The processor recovery after stream retention period is exhausted has been improved.
- The publication message is refreshed for documents in a collection.
- Loading Spreadsheet editor is more efficient thanks to reduced response size.
- The GetOpenTasks operation has the same behavior as in LTS 2016.
- MongoDB Atlas is supported.
- The aggregation count is correctly recomputed when an aggregate is unchecked.
- All parent values are fetched when listing hierarchical vocabularies.
- The support for the Elasticsearch "nested" operator is added.
- The message in Selectivity elements are translated.
- Elasticsearch hints are configurable via an extension point.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|