Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The nuxeo-directory-suggestion element handles identical parent and child ids.
- The default number of partitions is correctly set from the StreamProcessor configuration.
- The expected results are shown when selecting a Child vocabulary aggregate.
- The path of trashed child documents is correctly restored.
- No sanitization is done on the label to remove a tag.
- Multi-valued properties are correctly emptied.
- Clipboard actions are visible with small screens.
- Template whose model name contains a comma is correctly rendered.
- A bug in Aspera Transfer class is fixed.
- The Drive sync button is available for collections.
- The selected document type is reinitialized after document creation.
- Suggestion page provider now uses Elasticsearch fulltext index.
- The login box background color is customizable.
- The binary GC is executed in a long-running transaction.
- The session is kept alive during batch uploads.
- The Nuxeo Stream probe is added to the health check by default.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|