Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Overriding a slot content has a consistent behavior in Chrome.
- The navigation to the user or group view works when their name contains a question mark.
- S3 probe returns a success when no S3 blob provider is configured.
- The CMIS downloads uses Content-Disposition inline by default.
- Content-Disposition will not use RFC 2231 encoding for ASCII filenames.
- Disconnecting/reconnecting from CAS works as expected
- javax.mail messages are redirected to Nuxeo logs.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|