Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Personal workspace creation handles special characters.
- Clipboard is not available for proxies.
- The document type is translated in the toast displayed at creation.
- Computation resiliency is improved when Kafka is not reachable.
- A regression in page provider 'defaultcollectioncandidate' is fixed.
- Permanent deletion of folder containing a large number of documents is correctly handled with in MongoDB.
- S3 Direct Upload is compatible with S3-like storage.
- Concurrent startups are supported.
- S3BinaryManager probe does not get stuck at startup.
- The current user can now see all the running workflows info bar in Web UI.
- Spreadsheet Editor is correctly displayed when 'thumbnail' column is included.
- A unique index on ecm:id is added in MongoDB.
- Nuxeo Stream latency metrics is exposed to Datadog.
- The low-level implementation of Glacier is added.
- Tasks fetched from Home page are paginable.
- Automatic notifications are sent to users who participate on Comment conversation.
- S3 Transfer Acceleration is enabled.
- The scheduler services handles the startup with multiple Nuxeo nodes.
- Blob properties can expose a final URL. with a parameter.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|