Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The upload of multiple files with nuxeo-dropzone is fixed after HF24.
- Layout row names with '/' generated by Studio are handled.
- A successful CSV import reports no error.
- A better implementation is done to compute the username's user workspace.
- Listing sorts and filters are kept after exiting the spreadsheet editor.
- Suggestion widgets works with a NXQL query.
- AWS SDK has been upgraded to version 1.11.738
- SQL Server directories can be configured without READCOMMITTEDSNAPSHOT.
- The document history page provider is configurable.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|