Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The element nuxeo-directory-checkbox behavior is usable several times in a row.
- The multipart upload to S3 is terminated when user cancels the blob upload.
- The tooltip on Delete button of a drive synchronized root in the Web UI is correctly displayed.
- Easyshare does not display versions among suggestions.
- ecm:path variable is added to the default blob dispatcher.
- Full regexp-based match is added to DefaultBlobDispatcher.
- The element nuxeo-layout proceeds to native validation first.
- Float and date values are allowed in default blob dispatcher.
- The default blob dispatcher is easier to subclass with custom properties.
- >= and <= operators are allowed in default blob dispatcher.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|