Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The Arrow Down is displayed for multiple suggestion widgets.
- The nuxeo-date-picker element works inside a dom-repeat.
- Better Redis SSL support for Azure.
- Sub-sub children are correctly restored.
- A failure with Bulk.RunAction/@async will return an error.
- S3 Direct upload works with the new S3BlobProvider.
- The Collections drawer is refreshed when trashing/restoring a collection.
- Autocomplete is disabled on the login page.
- New properties are exposed to configure MongoDB connections.
- MongoDB query max execution time is configurable.
- The audit displays the event time.
- Automation request parsing errors return HTTP code 400 instead of 500.
- Transient store unique constraint error in SQL database is handled.
- Conversions handles portrait-dimensioned videos.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|