Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||Pattern(s): server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The the related tasks are deleted when a Workflow instance is deleted.
- Spreadsheet Editor handles columns with blob property.
- Nuxeo is compatible with the new authentication mechanism supported by GitHub.
- Shell executor logs the complete command with its parameters.
- The Task endpoint gracefully handles missing DocumentRoute.
- The function nx:arrayContains is added to evaluate JSF EL condition on multi-valued properties.
- Group entities are correctly serialized via REST API.
- The BasicAuth challenge is not displayed when a request comes with the Cookie header.
- New methods added to DBS in HF17 are implemented for Marklogic.
- S3BlobProvider returns the blob with its digest.
- The AJP connector secret is not set when not required.
- The labels for the audit view date filter is fixed for the japanese translations.
- MongoDB indexes are added for rendition-related fields.
- AWS TransferManager is used for copy by S3DirectBatchHandler.
- Pending uploads from the dropzone widget can be aborted when the underlying upload provider supports it.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2021||Nuxeo Platform 11.x||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|