Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||Pattern(s): server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Update of multivalued hierarchical vocabulary field includes the parent field
- The directory suggestion widget display the proper label in the Import tab.
- Permissions card working as expected
- AWS credentials are refreshed when expired during an S3 upload.
- The upload with LiveConnect for Google Drive is displaying correctly the progress bar.
- Workflow instances related to deleted documents are also removed.
- The task assignment comment is now returned
- Parent directories are correctly deserialized.
- The multipart copy in S3 is correctly handled for files up to 5GB
- Ability to navigate to document when URL contains newline
- An option is available to disable Stream Processing on a given node.
- JSF Admin NOS page displays registration information in offline mode.
- The navigation after a document update uses the document reference for the redirection.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2021||Nuxeo Platform 11.x||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|