Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Multiple suggestion are correctly displayed in the nuxeo-data-table header.
- Marklogic modules handles the deserialization of DST dates.
- The user is redirected to the dashboard after completing a task on document without permission.
- The MIME type detection will be done for any type starting by application/octet-stream.
- MHTML files are uploaded without error in Chrome.
- S3 Direct upload works with SSE-KMS enabled.
- Multi-repository support has been added to WebUI.
- User and group events/categories are added to the Audit directories.
- Post Authentication Process Checks is added to SAMLAuthenticationProvider.
- Objects can be stored in S3 with an arbitrary file key.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|