Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The WebUI is refreshed without error when changing the language programmatically.
- The Delete button only requires the Remove permission.
- The alignment for the 'paper-input' element on data table is now consistent.
- A blank "assertion" parameter is correctly handled by the JWT token implementation.
- The response is returned as a JSON payload when an error occurs with the Document endpoint.
- The query used by Drive to get change summary is now compatible with MongoDB.
- Workflow page providers now used the ecm:isTrashed attribute.
- A property is exposed to make the Read permission on a version depend on the ReadVersion permission on the live document.
- Nuxeo startup will check Elasticsearch availability.
- Nuxeo startup will check Kafka availability.
- A new flag is exposed to bypass the subtype check when creating a document with FileManager.
- A configuration property allows to set permissions on versions.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|