Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- A default value is set in Avro BulkCommand schema.
- Kafka availability check on startup works with SASL SSL.
- Starting a workflow from the REST API endpoint uses the variables passed with the request.
- S3 Upload completes correctly after a very long upload time.
- MongoDB Java driver is upgraded to version 3.12.1
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|