Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The event "nuxeo-group-deleted" is fired when a group is deleted.
- The bahavior of the nuxeo-directory-radio-group element in the Import tab is fixed.
- Listing are correctly displayed when the POST method is used with page providers.
- Work pool terminations are better handled with StreamWorkManager.
- Missing events have been added to the eventTypes directory.
- Collections are exported by the FS Exporter.
- EXIF metadata with the Float format are extracted without errors.
- Suggestion widgets are displayed without scrollbars.
- The nuxeo-date widgets can be used in UTC mode to avoid timezone constraints.
- REGRESSION: Alloy editor is CSP compatible but includes a regression where the toolbar button are not working.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|