Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Starting a process on a record under retention is disabled.
- A popup asking to download the file is displayed as soon as the ZIP file is built.
- The toolbar with Alloy editor works after CSP changes.
- The usage of custom retention end action is now possible.
- CSV export works with the new S3BlobProvider implementation.
- Starting a workflow will be forbidden for a document under a retention rule.
- A lexical error when calling the operation Repository.Query returns a HTTP 400 (Bad Request) error.
- Editing then saving a saved search works.
- The deletion of the main blob of a document under retention is forbidden.
- Children documents are kept in a collection when the parent container is versioned.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||11.x||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|