Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The Bulk scroller is executed with a long transaction to avoid timeout.
- The version for a document created by copy is correctly initialized.
- The operation UserGroup/Suggestion has a new parameter to filter users on subgroups.
- Better concurrency management when adding a value to an empty list.
- HTTP 500 errors during S3 upload have been fixed.
- Some translations have been added to the element nuxeo-document-history.
- nuxeo-date-picker validates the date entered by the user.
- The warning about ObjectLockConfiguration on regular S3 buckets has been removed.
- The size of the reponse for the task endpoint has been reduced.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|