Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Dropdown menus remain open when scrolling in the form.
- An ACL with a null name will fallback on the local ACL.
- Commit failures with Kafka are avoided when rebalancing.
- UserProfile enricher writes all schemas.
- The CloudFront link to versions is now a valid one.
- Asynchronous downloads with nuxeo-operation-button return the blob.
- PDF.js is upgraded to v2.6.347
- Blobs are uploaded to Google Cloud Storage in chunks to benefit from the retriable API.
- Number values can be written to both Long and Double properties.
- The default number of partitions is increased for Bulk Action and StreamWorkManager queues.
- The ZIP preview works without unzipping the file.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|