Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||Pattern(s): server-10.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- CSV export is restored after reverting the change for the bulk dowload.
- Data using a single directory widget in a list are correctly updated.
- The filters are correctly initialized in the JSF Search tab.
- Pictures are correctly inserted and saved in the Note editor.
- Proxy PAC configuration is functional after the upgrade to HF35.
- The Bulk scroller writes records downstream when the number of documents reaches a configured threshold.
- The number of documents of a Bulk command can be limited by a property.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2021||Nuxeo Platform 11.x||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017|