Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The element nuxeo-path-suggestion has a better validation.
- Nuxeo SMTP services state controls if Document.Mail will send emails or not.
- All members of a group receive an email document notification.
- The local configuration for available document types is applied to WebUI.
- The way elements are removed from lists on MongoDB is improved during concurrent updates.
- A proper error message and HTTP code is returned when a drag'n drop fails in WebUI.
- The constraint violation displays an error with the implied property.
- Concurrent delete of proxies is better managed.
- Workflow Contextual Info are sent with the event workflowTaskReassigned and workflowTaskDelegated.
- There is a better control on when picture views, video storyboard, etc are recomputed.
- Headers' name has been changed to be compliant with Nginx.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|