Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The nuxeo-path-suggestion validation works correctly in the first display.
- Security policies are taken into account by Annotations in NEV
- Enricher priority is now taken into account when overriding an enricher.
- Works in the default queue are now segregated to custom work queues.
- CAS authentication redirects with a HTTP 302 when anonymous is enabled.
- CommandLine timeout is disabled on Windows.
- Transaction timeout is prevented during updateThumbnailListener execution.
- Picture migration is removed from startup.
- Files shared among Google Drive accounts are correctly uploaded with LiveConnect
- The Bulk scroller completes a command in error when a query times out.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|