Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Dark theme has been improved.
- The nuxeo-document-acl-table element can remove permissions in custom ACLs.
- The preview of Note documents is correct.
- The label lockToggleButton.unlock.error.unexpectedError is translated.
- Kafka password are masked in the logs.
- The version of documents in a folder copied from the clipboard is reset to zero.
- The S3 content-type header is split into MIME type and encoding, and then saved to the blob properties.
- The thumbnail are correctly computed after a direct upload to S3 buckets.
- Dots and underscores have been replaced in custom HTTP headers.
- nuxeoctl has a quiet option not to print the launcher command to the logs.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|