Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Quill buttons works with Safari 14.
- nuxeo-path-suggestion element works with a page provider used against Elasticsearch.
- Sort infos are taken into account in this order: first parameters, then quick filters, then defaults from page provider.
- Proxies are reindexed when live document is trashed.
- Emails with attachments without Content-Disposition are correctly collected.
- User favorites is correctly displayed in WebUI.
- Permissions on parent are checked before purging the trash.
- LIbreOffice is used to render Office file thumbnails.
- MongoDB indexes have been added to the fields logId, logRepositoryId and logEventDate.
- recomputeThumbnail bulk action is tuned to avoid transaction timeout or stream failure
- Possible OOM is prevented on XLSLX fulltext extraction.
- A parameter is added not to save the document in the operation 'Document.SetMetadataFromBlob'
- A MongoDB index is added on the field aceinfo:id
- A longer Elastic timeout is used for write operation.
- Thumbnail computation is done in a dedicated transaction per documents.
- SSL protocol is configurable for the SMTP connection.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|