Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The display of the results is delayed before showing the Loading message.
- Bulk command scroller is aligned on the underlying page provider configuration.
- User creation returns a HTTP 409 when the user already exists.
- The error message is returned as JSON.
- A regression with the permissions returned for administrators is fixed.
- A dedicated Work queue is used for ACL Propagation.
- Blobs can be stored in S3 with depth-based prefixes.
- Options to tune bulk Elasticsearch reindexing are available in nuxeo.conf.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|