Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The Settings icon do not overlap with nuxeo-sort-select.
- A warning is logged when assigning an unauthorized workflow global variable instead of throwing an exception.
- Batch Upload works with GridFS binary manager.
- A search using a multi-repo page provider returns all the documents.
- Downloads in the WOPI iframe is allowed.
- Batch upload "Resume Incomplete" returns HTTP 202
- The first malicious character of a cell in a CSV export is sanitized to avoid CSV injection.
- The operation Repository.Query handles the parameter 'searchTerm' set to an empty string.
- The format used to display the defaultTime in Date widget is configurable.
- Blob properties using CloudFront URLs are ignored when a document is updated.
- Better management of the blob ProviderId when moving blob from a S3 blob provider to another S3 blob provider.
- Redis availability is checked at startup.
- The facet SystemDocument is added on core management documents.
- The upgrade of Apache PDFBox from 1.8.16 to 2.0.24 introduces breaking changes to the library, code relying on it must be updated.
- A property was added to change the CSV export scroller from repository to Elasticsearch.
- All the S3 multipart upload and copy parameters are configurable through nuxeo.conf.
- New configuration properties have been added to allow the configuration of a custom S3 truststore.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|