Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- An error is displayed when the newly created user already exists.
- The message "No results" is shown only when no more data is loading.
- The performance of "group" automation helper functions is improved.
- Read ACL for all versions of children are recomputed after a permission change.
- The Document.DeleteRelation operation is fixed.
- A document can be removed when it's a target of a deleted proxy.
- The bulk action to recompute picture views does not update dublincore metadata.
- A longer socket timeout is used by elastic index commands.
- A query limit can be enforced from Page Provider REST invokation.
- It is now possible to perform a full reindexing of the repository without any interruption of service.
JIRA release notes
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|