Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- LibreOffice has been upgraded to version 18.104.22.168 in Docker image.
- Image blobs can be exported to PDF.
- CJK fonts are added to the Docker image.
- Total hits is correctly computed when over 10k.
- ACE without granted element do not crash.
- Stream failure is avoided when invoking setProperties bulk action with invalid values.
- All documents are visible after importing several documents at the same time.
- Set a default UTF8 locale in docker image
- Fix release jobs losing their parameters on Jenkins restart
- Add new default picker page provider
- Enable concurrency on AuditLogWriter
- Only granted users can delete and trash content under retention or legal hold.
Add functional tests on Cold Storage
Make max http header size configurable
- Adapt automationUi bulk action to avoid failure
- Add endpoint for video rendition recomputation
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|
|Deprecated||Target platforms Name||Target platforms Range||Target platforms Pattern||Updated|
|1.0.3||-||-||-||lts-2021.*||Oct 21, 2021, 3:51:10 PM|
|1.0.0||-||-||-||lts-2021.*||Aug 16, 2021, 4:29:26 PM|