Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The performance of "group" automation helper functions is improved.
- The operation Repository.Query handles the parameter 'searchTerm' set to an empty string.
- The bulk action to recompute picture views does not update dublincore metadata.
- Better management of the blob ProviderId when moving blob from a S3 blob provider to another S3 blob provider.
- The MongoDB check at startup is fixed with a better path parsing.
- Read ACL for all versions of children are recomputed after a permission change.
- A longer socket timeout is used by elastic index commands.
- It is now possible to perform a full reindexing of the repository without any interruption of service.
- A query limit can be enforced from Page Provider REST invokation.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|