Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The binary GC works correctly when bucket versioning is enabled.
- Upgrade Apache log4j to 2.16.0
- Page Providers on users and groups correctly serialize the response.
- Tthe extra field setting can now be disabled when doing Nuxeo IO ZIP export.
- A document can be removed when it's a target of a deleted proxy.
- The binary metadata synchronization can now work asynchronously.
- Upgrade Apache log4j to 2.15.0
- The new S3 binary Manager is fully compliant with the retention addon
- New options are configurable in nuxeo.conf for bulk action concurrency.
- Passwords can be encrypted by SHA-512 algorithm.
- The versioning policy order lower than 10 is enforced.
- MailMessageBlobHolder depends on MailMessage facet.
- A configuration parameter is added to remove the mobile app banner notification.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|