Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- CSV Export can now handle large metadata (over 1MB)
- Numeral values sent as a String value are allowed to update a Integer/Float property via the REST API
- Avoid Stream failures during Kafka rolling upgrade
- Explicit call to the getPrincipal method keeps fetching groups.
- Redis executor pool is closed after redis check on startup.
- The Task marshaller supports orkflow and node schemas with a prefix different from the shema name.
- Enabling unique child constraint doesn't prevent version creation anymore
- Video conversions don't checkout the checked in documents
- Long bulk commands and slow stream processing are now traced
- The S3 user agent prefix and suffix parameters are configurable through nuxeo.conf.
- Test classes can be annotated with WithFrameworkProperty
- Blob dispatcher configurations are correctly merged.
- Nuxeo default enrichers do not produce warns on empty document models.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|