Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Mongodb directory entries are now ordered efficiently by date with the DocumentModelComparator performing efficient sorting on date time properties
- The WARN message on MongoDBIndexCreator because index is not in background has been removed.
- UpdateReadAcl action no longer produces error on deleted document
- The property isVersion is set on a DocumentModel fetch from Elasticsearch.
- The garbage collection for transient stores is more resilient
- ACLs are now accessible on fully loaded detached documents
- DocumentModel marshalling works with unauthenticated requests
- Type mapping in Template Rendering addon is shared accross all cluster nodes.
- PostgreSQL JDBC driver is upgraded to version 42.3.3
- maxexpansion on matchphraseprefix is set with the property "elastic.maxexpansions".
- Automation scripting can now be run in an async way
- Traces have been added to follow the binary garbage collector execution.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|LTS 2021||LTS 2019||LTS 2017|