Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||cap-6.0|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix management http://doc.nuxeo.com/x/-oJkAQ for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
No DDL statement is included in this hotfix.
Main corrections provided:
- Fix document uid and path value after creation when skipping versioning
- Cannot start Nuxeo with Java 8 u121 on Windows
- Don't send duplicate ids to Drive by default when creating a Folder/File with an existing title
- addons-core visible in 7.10 possibly in 6.0
- magic.xml file wrongly updated by Jenkins after 6.0 release
- Reset Drive synchronization on copied documents
- Fix bad display of group with comma when added as a subgroup
- vocabulary entries created with Directory.CreateEntries are not visible in widgets
- Fix CSS for new CLID display in wizard and Admin NOS tab
- Fix Java version evaluation at startup
- Fix My Tasks widget wrong content language when changing the locale variant
- Fix My Tasks widget refresh issue when changing the locale
- Shibboleth logout redirect to itself
- Allow to not overwrite an existing folder at import
Complete release note is available at: https://jira.nuxeo.com/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10011&version=18314