Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||cap-7.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Allow administrators to access sensitive directories
- Under Windows 10 JDK 1.8, tomcat distro cannot bind process to 0.0.0.0
- No more missing audit entry when notification is enabled and document modified within a minute
- Suggestions works with empty field
- Fix Collections search filter crash
- Commas can be used in documentSuggestion widgets
- Following published documents is now possible
- Correct redirection to login page for anonymous blob download
- HTML Text widget has now a consistent behavior when used in an orderable list
- The error message when inviting a user now displays the username
- Fix String split util with escape parameter
- The calendar widget is editable in the bulk import window when a value is missing after submit
- Drag and drop works with Safari 10 and above
- Fix possible NPE in class 'UITypesConfigurationActions'
- Update Live Connect dropbox API to V2