Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||cap-7.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Parsing of NXQL ES hint supports dash (-) in property name
- Unknown document type when doing XML import raises DocumentNotFoundException
- Proper TinyMCE toolbars initialization
- PDF download is restored when downloading more than once
- Child sync roots are escaped when retrieved
- File is correctly named when downloading the PDF version of a document
- Page advance arrow is now working fine in content views
- The server locale is taken into account just after being set in the user preferences
- Allow to download a Blob when unauthenticated