Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||cap-7.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The results of a page provider are correctly paginated, ending if the page index is greater than the total number of pages
- The marshaller for Task objects do not write non existent target documents
- The marshaller for Task objects do not fail if the task is not related to a workflow
- Sharing a document with pemissions based on future date ranges works
- It is now possible to copy a NuxeoPrincipal object with its context data
- An event is sent when the document goes back to project state