Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||cap-7.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main corrections provided
- Upgrade Seam to 2.3.1.Final.NX03 to eliminate Seam vulnerability.
- The regular expression used for password validation works with invitations.
- The 'Right' field shows permissions in JSF UI for IE11.
- The contextual menu is displayed upon the title in a content view.
- Upgrade TinyMCE to benefit from IE11 fixes.
- Vocabulary fields in the first line of results are correctly updated when a filter is applied.
- The existing file is kept when changing the option in the File Upload widget.
- Multiple containers inside a form layout are properly handled in the JSF UI.
- Nuxeo Drive will ignore Windows suffix (.lnk) by default.