Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||cap-7.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- JSF is the default UI for Drive when using LTS 2015.
- Bulleted and numbered list buttons are displayed in the TinyMCE editor.
- The life cycle state is reset to 'project' when increasing the version only if there is an allowed transition.
- The system field ecm:versionVersionableId is indexed in Elasticsearch.
- The restoration of a draft keeps the values previously selected in multi-valued fields.