Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix management https://doc.nuxeo.com/810/nxdoc/hotfixes-installation-notes-for-nuxeo-platform-lts-2016/ for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
No DDL statement is included in this hotfix
Main corrections provided:
- Fix NuxeoLauncher.start() on paths with space on windows
- Unsupported JDK when containing spaces
- RedisClusterInvalidator subscriber does not recover properly on failure
- Drive remote scan should not fail because of OAuth errors on Google Drive documents
- Add user check when assigning a permission
- HF greater than 17 breaks shibboleth login
- Force authentication when the download fails in an anonymous session
- Fix startup in XA mode
- Fix DBS cache metrics record
- Add approximative size of DBS cache in metrics
Complete release note is available at: https://jira.nuxeo.com/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10011&version=18217