Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The requestedUrl parameter is now added while authenticating with OAuth2
- The PublisherService is now threadsafe
- The configuration variable nuxeo.user.registration.force.validation.non.existing now forces the invitation validation
- Fix timestamp persisted with another timezone than the server one
- The local install does not fail if a SNAPSHOT package is remotely unavailable
- Excel export of content view containing a 'single vocabulary' widget with style class generates a correct output