Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Fix WebEngine type registry init
- Last-Modified header is now valid in WebEngine
- LDAPSession is now aware of email#anonymousType
- AWS Region configuration is available in Lambda
- History tab is now compatible with mongodb-ext
- Root document is not indexed any more
- Use Set instead of Update for complex list elements
- Handle blobs in lists and complex types within the CSV Importer
- Allow configuration of quota max size
- Redis 3.0, 3.2 and 4.0 are now supported