Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Use native double instead of NumberLong for MongoDB index direction
- Task completion comment is correctly logged in the audit
- The page providers which lists the last created users and groups correctly returns the result even if an entry has been deleted
- The Home button is now named Accueil in the FR translation
- Fix NPE when searching for users in MongoDB directory
- The login page uses the browser language
- The Video icon is well-sized
- Group description is correctly retrieved through REST
- List of array type is now supported as page provider named parameter
- Directive and Due date are added in the audit when a workflow or a task is completed
- Extract the definition of the default registration for invitations to a non JSF bundle
- The saved search is correctly displayed after it is selected
- The server locale is taken into account just after being set in the user preferences