Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The application does not query for entries with an empty id to avoid warning in the logs
- The results of a page provider are correctly paginated, ending if the page index is greater than the total number of pages
- The marshaller for Task objects do not write non existent target documents
- The marshaller for Task objects do not fail if the task is not related to a workflow
- Escape string options for MongoDB connection
- Sharing a document with pemissions based on future date ranges works
- dc:title field is not required by nuxeo-document-create element
- It is now possible to copy a NuxeoPrincipal object with its context data
- Removing a document from the tree view navigates to the parent is the current document is not available any more
- MongoDB directories now uses a connection pool